Italy's most hated man - 殺人容疑・船舶放棄で逮捕
Italy's most hated man: Facebook anger at skipper of doomed cruise liner who 'abandoned ship hours before passengers'
(at 9:49 AM on 17th Jan 2012)
- 'Francesco Schettino arrested on suspicion of multiple manslaughter and abandoning ship
- Restaurant boss's sister boasted on Facebook minutes before crash how ship would pass 'very close'
- Chairman of Costa Cruises blames captain for deviating from correct route and says he is 'very sorry' for tragedy
- Women and children were barged out of way by crewmen during 'Titanic-like' escape
- 35 Britons on board reported safe and well, more than 60 people injured, 29 still missing
- Reports Schettino was dining with passengers when the accident happened
- Refunds unlikely for customers who cancel over safety fears
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087126/Costa-Concordia-captain-Francesco-Schettino-Facebook-anger-Italys-hated-man.html#ixzz1k6ssve5V
--- Costa Concordia Captain Fransesco Schettino (left) & Livorno Coastquard Captain Gregorio Maria De Falco (right)