Vada a bordo. Cazzo! = Get back on board, Damn it! （船へ戻れ、こんちくしょう！）
Captain Coward: 'I only left because I FELL into lifeboat when ship listed suddenly as I was trying to help'
(at 12:09 on AM 19th Jan 2012)
- 'I didn't even have a lifejacket because I had given it to one of the passengers'
- 'All of a sudden the boat listed 60-70 degrees, I got trapped and ended up in one of the lifeboats'
- Transcripts show coastguard demanded he 'Get back on board, Damn it' after abandoning ship
- German woman feared missing is found alive according to reports
- He handles ships like he's driving a Ferrari, claims colleague, calling Schettino 'a daredevil' （向こう見ず）
Read more & Video: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087704/Costa-Concordia-Captain-Francesco-Schettino-I-left-I-FELL-lifeboat.html#ixzz1jqIdw27P
2012-01-19「The Daming Call to 'Captain Coward'」: http://ventoorientale.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2012/01/costa-concordia.html
2012-01-18「Costa Concordia accident, Pictures in Taitanic-like scene」:http://ventoorientale.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2012/01/thedamning-call.html